No products in the basket.
Do you suffer from anxiety? Want to learn how to recognise and better manage stress? This workshop may be for you. Learn about what anxiety is exactly and how it affects us on both a physiological and psychological level.
What we will cover:
- What is anxiety? Why has it become more prevalent?
- What are the physiological and psychological changes that occur with anxiety?
- What is the correlation between physical health, immune system, and mental health – and how does anxiety fit into this?
- Erroneous belief systems and programming
- How to effectively reprogram the brain and body to view causes of anxiety with a new perspective
- Regaining control/empowerment
- The Instant Calming Sequence
- Easy tools and techniques to reverse and manage stress and anxiety, including mindfulness and self-soothing techniques
- Transparency with friends and loved ones (getting support)
To close this workshop, you will partake in a positive affirmation meditation which is aimed at changing your perception of anxiety, swapping stress for calm, anxiousness and self-doubt for confidence and empowerment, and turning I can’t into I can.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served after the session, giving you the opportunity to connect to others and share ideas and strategies so we can all navigate life a little easier together.
Date: Wednesday 3 May 2017 Time: 7.15 – 9.30 pm Cost: $30
Please be aware that places are limited and in high demand. For more information or to secure your place, please email email@example.com